had trouble brakes click when stoping car, it does not click when turning
to replace the tension spring on the brakes do i have to take it to a specialist on 1994 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
1994 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($134 - 176) in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in East Taunton, MA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Bent, NM
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($303 - 399) in Maurertown, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($597 - 1,107) in Olivet, MI
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($83 - 106) in Alsen, ND