There is a waterline cross section behind the motor where you can's see it.At that point there was a seal that went bad and had to be replaced1
to my previous dilemma with the water leak. on 1997 Isuzu Rodeo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- Why is it hard to start after its been warmed up and driven
- ReducedPower light comes on at random. Slows car from highway speed to 40-45 MPH
- My 2000 isuzu rodeo gas light always blinks, gas tank is full!?
- Vehicle cranks but won't start.
- Why does cruise control & reverse lights not work after having clutch replaced