My son was told that his engine was no good. The car will crank but will not start. I wanted to know what numbers to look for during a compression test.
To chk compression, what kind of psi number should i get. on 1992 Lexus SC300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC300 Questions
- What are the indicators that the Engine Control Computer is bad or going bad?
- Where is the Engine Control Module located
- computer reset before N.Y.S. e-test for inspection
- When I crank my car the check engine light an trac light flicker on an off causing car to run like crap anyone have any idea what the problem may be
- why is my lexus RX is closing off while driving and smoking. I change the knock
1992 Lexus SC300 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($739 - 980) in Canova, SD
- 37,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Lares, PR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($222 - 297) in Paradise, MT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($259 - 330) in Ronco, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,074 - 1,110) in Lambertville, MI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($497 - 619) in Brunswick, MD