Just got the trk, was told that it quit running & has been sitting about a year. Its turning over ok, getting plenty of fire(new wires & plugs) I even tried spraying sm either, didnt hit a lick, I figured @leist a backfire, but still nothing. Oh also checked to make sure timing was ok @ leist TDC, Ive done a lot of swap out & bolt on mechanics, diagnosing has been a prob, help please.
To begin, its a '92 w/a 22R so im told, its getting fire, turning over fine on 1990 Toyota Pickup
1 answer 2 comments
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Transmission willn t line up with the motor on my 95 Toyota truck 22re
- Truck starts ,runs. After 30 min. , park for 20 min. starts, stalls.
- When I turn the key you can hear a whizzing sound, but the engine won't crank.
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?
- There is a piece of rubber on the crankshaft pulley that operates the alternator. Am curious how to remove said pulley so I can replace the rubber.