thank you for being prompt & knowledgeable.
to autotechpat on 1998 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
1998 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($384 - 630) in Oakville, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($296 - 646) in Carmel, ME
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($206 - 364) in Little Orleans, MD
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($209 - 307) in Durham, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($56 - 176) in Breesport, NY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 100) in Hopkinton, RI