thank you for being prompt & knowledgeable.
to autotechpat on 1998 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerJuly 28, 2009
1 answerJuly 29, 2009
1 answerJuly 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
1998 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($595 - 1,253) in Oakville, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($114 - 156) in Carmel, ME
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($365 - 529) in Little Orleans, MD
- 60,000 Mile Service ($479 - 767) in Durham, CA
- Drive Belt Replacement ($114 - 228) in Breesport, NY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 100) in Hopkinton, RI