thank you for being prompt & knowledgeable.
to autotechpat on 1998 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerJuly 24, 2009
1 answerJuly 28, 2009
1 answerJuly 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(