reservoir. tires are correct size
tires seem to be placed to close/rubbing shroud? has broken window washer on 2005 Mercedes-Benz C320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2005 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($448 - 834) in Peterson, MN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($527 - 881) in Charleston, SC
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($371 - 519) in New Durham, NH
- Maintenance Service B ($246 - 438) in Palmyra, NJ
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Lake City, FL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,902 - 2,128) in Mc Intosh, FL