I have been to the dealership and other places and the price of tires for an older car is ridiculous 125.00 per tire. Is there any cheaper tires than that?
Tires on 2003 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort9 reports
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
2 answersJune 25, 2010
1 answerOctober 26, 2014
1 answerJune 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2003 Ford Escort Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Reynolds Station, KY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($233 - 345) in Bethany, IL
- Brake Booster Replacement ($271 - 592) in Red Bluff, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Tumtum, WA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($129 - 147) in Petrey, AL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($144 - 180) in Lake Clear, NY