I have been to the dealership and other places and the price of tires for an older car is ridiculous 125.00 per tire. Is there any cheaper tires than that?
Tires on 2003 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort9 reports
2 answersJune 25, 2010
1 answerOctober 26, 2014
1 answerJune 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
2003 Ford Escort Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($150 - 269) in Reynolds Station, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bethany, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Red Bluff, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Tumtum, WA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($189 - 239) in Petrey, AL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - 118) in Lake Clear, NY