I am new to the area, and need to get work done on my car. I need to get snow tires. I wanted to know how much that could run. A general idea would be great (dependent on miles etc..). Just get the basic tire size for my car, and at least 15-20,000 miles.
Tires on 2009 Hyundai Tucson
2 answersMarch 06, 2014
2 answersApril 20, 2015
2 answersJune 18, 2015
My SE front wheel drive makes a noise when i back up car into a turn.it,s a loud scraping noise,and stops when i straighten the wheels.only happens during this time,and only when turning the wheel.backing up in a straight line will not make noise happen.
1 answerFebruary 01, 2016
1 answerFebruary 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tucson Questions
- my brake pedal keeps going low changed the master cylinder and the brake booster
- How much will it cost to get the gear shift fixed when it keeps getting stuck
- Just started using the AC in my2015 and it smells like manure, bad. I bought the car in October 2015 and I know the car sat on the lot since November 2014.
- cost to replace driver door.
- My Tucson ix had a sudden escape of oil, it presents overpressure and is deforming the oil filter when accelerated. The oil pump was changed and still presents high pressure. What could it be?