I am new to the area, and need to get work done on my car. I need to get snow tires. I wanted to know how much that could run. A general idea would be great (dependent on miles etc..). Just get the basic tire size for my car, and at least 15-20,000 miles.
Tires on 2009 Hyundai Tucson
Asked by for the 2009 Hyundai Tucson
2 answersMarch 06, 2014
2 answersApril 20, 2015
2 answersJune 18, 2015
My SE front wheel drive makes a noise when i back up car into a turn.it,s a loud scraping noise,and stops when i straighten the wheels.only happens during this time,and only when turning the wheel.backing up in a straight line will not make noise happen.
1 answerFebruary 01, 2016
0 answersNovember 08, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tucson Questions
- My keyless entry does not work, the flashers will blink but it does not unlock
- Why does my door sensor go off when I hit a bump?
- Getting a clicking/bearing noise only on coast & deceleration.goes away braking?
- What transmission Repairs are expected after 85,000 miles
- 2006 hyndai Tucson. Sub frame rotted out. Any warranty or recall mileage 11500
2009 Hyundai Tucson Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($612 - $984) in Collinsville, AL
- Battery Replacement ($191 - $218) in Mooreville, MS
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($191 - $248) in Damascus, AR
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - $103) in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($96 - $131) in Williamstown, OH
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($275 - $503) in Hunter, NY