I am new to the area, and need to get work done on my car. I need to get snow tires. I wanted to know how much that could run. A general idea would be great (dependent on miles etc..). Just get the basic tire size for my car, and at least 15-20,000 miles.
Tires on 2009 Hyundai Tucson
2 answersMarch 06, 2014
2 answersApril 20, 2015
2 answersJune 18, 2015
My SE front wheel drive makes a noise when i back up car into a turn.it,s a loud scraping noise,and stops when i straighten the wheels.only happens during this time,and only when turning the wheel.backing up in a straight line will not make noise happen.
1 answerFebruary 01, 2016
0 answersNovember 08, 2016
This week's top 10
2009 Hyundai Tucson Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($188 - 236) in Collinsville, AL
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Mooreville, MS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in Damascus, AR
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($210 - 240) in Williamstown, OH
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($113 - 125) in Hunter, NY