Is there a good solution to intermitent but continual slow leaks through the o ring seal on the tire valves? I have to check the tires every few days to keep the psi at spec.I've had this problem since I bought the car new (2004).
Tire valve leaks on 2004 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
2004 Nissan Quest Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($115 - 162) in Bergenfield, NJ
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Clifton Heights, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 782) in Horseshoe Bend, AR
- Heater Core Replacement ($809 - 1,062) in Berwick, LA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($453 - 535) in White Haven, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($118 - 450) in Tremont City, OH