I have a 2006 wrangler with 215/75/15 tires. what size tire can I safely but on it. I would like to put on 235/75/15 on it. would this be appropate?
Tire size on 2006 Jeep Wrangler
1 answerMarch 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.