I have a 2006 wrangler with 215/75/15 tires. what size tire can I safely but on it. I would like to put on 235/75/15 on it. would this be appropate?
Tire size on 2006 Jeep Wrangler
1 answerMarch 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- The airbag warning light goes on and off computer at Auto Z says drivers side
- What is the estimated repair cost for a.c. door blend?
- How do I fix a brand new installed gas tank that is leaking fuel on 1994 jeep
- can a 4speed auto trany go in it? what year will work?
- 2007 Jeep wrangler. I went to start the jeep. Lights come on, radio, Windows work.