mercury dealership changed right front tire rod on my sable and now it drives feeling all over the road and boucing and my steering is off too. the dealership said they dont feel what i feel and they did nothing wrong but there is definitely something wrong with my vehicle. another mechanic said tire rod needs adjusting or correct alignment or something is loose. dealership says no tire rod and fine and nothing is loose and their alignment is perfect. please help. thank you.
tire rod on 1996 Mercury Cougar
Verified for the Mercury Cougar7 reports
1 answerMay 18, 2011
2 answersNovember 17, 2010
3 answersNovember 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal