mercury dealership changed right front tire rod on my sable and now it drives feeling all over the road and boucing and my steering is off too. the dealership said they dont feel what i feel and they did nothing wrong but there is definitely something wrong with my vehicle. another mechanic said tire rod needs adjusting or correct alignment or something is loose. dealership says no tire rod and fine and nothing is loose and their alignment is perfect. please help. thank you.
tire rod on 1996 Mercury Cougar
Asked by for the 1996 Mercury Cougar
Verified for the Mercury Cougar8 reports
1 answerMay 18, 2011
2 answersNovember 17, 2010
3 answersNovember 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- there is no heat, cruise control does not work, directionals do not work. I
- radiator and tensioners pully
- I have a 2002 mercury cougar that stop's running driving down the road.
- Cousin in the car turned cruise on it died and won't start and run now.
- where is the purge flow sensor located check engine light on with code 443
1996 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Fittstown, OK
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($343 - $425) in Granada, CO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Wyoming, MN
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($194 - $338) in York New Salem, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($75 - $123) in Orient, OH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($131 - $155) in Maryville, IL