mercury dealership changed right front tire rod on my sable and now it drives feeling all over the road and boucing and my steering is off too. the dealership said they dont feel what i feel and they did nothing wrong but there is definitely something wrong with my vehicle. another mechanic said tire rod needs adjusting or correct alignment or something is loose. dealership says no tire rod and fine and nothing is loose and their alignment is perfect. please help. thank you.
tire rod on 1996 Mercury Cougar
Verified for the Mercury Cougar7 reports
1 answerMay 18, 2011
3 answersNovember 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
- location of turn signal switch
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .