mercury dealership changed right front tire rod on my sable and now it drives feeling all over the road and boucing and my steering is off too. the dealership said they dont feel what i feel and they did nothing wrong but there is definitely something wrong with my vehicle. another mechanic said tire rod needs adjusting or correct alignment or something is loose. dealership says no tire rod and fine and nothing is loose and their alignment is perfect. please help. thank you.
tire rod on 1996 Mercury Cougar
Verified for the Mercury Cougar7 reports
1 answerMay 18, 2011
2 answersNovember 17, 2010
3 answersNovember 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal
- I do not pulsing is there a realy if so we're is it located
- 2001 Cougar will not start?
- My 1999 cougar headlights were not working and my ABS light would.come on it sounded like a altanator problem so I changed it and now my battery light is on? What could my problem be?
- replaced tranny now no spark or power to coil pack