I just installed 4 new tires on my truck and after trip to orlando the tire pressure sensor indicator light has come on. My question how do you reset the sensor light. I know you turn on the ignition light and press a button which button is it?
tire pressure sensor light on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl