I just installed 4 new tires on my truck and after trip to orlando the tire pressure sensor indicator light has come on. My question how do you reset the sensor light. I know you turn on the ignition light and press a button which button is it?
tire pressure sensor light on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2005 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($217 - 320) in San Ardo, CA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Custer City, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($326 - 433) in Gregory, SD
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($807 - 1,085) in Andreas, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($503 - 516) in Charles City, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($149 - 207) in Jet, OK