I just installed 4 new tires on my truck and after trip to orlando the tire pressure sensor indicator light has come on. My question how do you reset the sensor light. I know you turn on the ignition light and press a button which button is it?
tire pressure sensor light on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
2005 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($554 - $730) in San Ardo, CA
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Custer City, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Gregory, SD
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($361 - $486) in Andreas, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($149 - $207) in Charles City, VA
- Air Conditioning Condenser Fan Motor Replacement ($238 - $258) in Jet, OK