I just installed 4 new tires on my truck and after trip to orlando the tire pressure sensor indicator light has come on. My question how do you reset the sensor light. I know you turn on the ignition light and press a button which button is it?
tire pressure sensor light on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?