the diagnostic warning display is non-stop. it doesnt say which tire, and all of the tires, including the spare have good pressure, yet the warning light display has a constant display, saying "TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR FAULT'.
tire pressure sensor fault. what do i need to do to eliminate this issue? on 2009 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
2009 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alpine, AR
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($237 - 565) in San Juan Pueblo, NM
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Columbia Falls, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Breeding, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($138 - 195) in Kipling, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($383 - 430) in Pleasantville, OH