The dash display says there's a problem with a tire pressure sensor and the flat tire light is on. Can the sensor be replaced easily (i.e. not at a MB dealer) or does a replacement require re-coding?
Tire Pressure Sensor on 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430
1 answerAugust 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- why does the a/c work fine and suddenly blow hot air and the cooling fan stay on
- What causes the abs and esp light to come on allowing the car to only go 30mph?
- The car is riding sluggish and bubbling when I press gas.
- How much does it cost typically to repair or replace brake pads in the front and in the back only
- Is there a possibility to refurbish a command module that does not retain addresses on navigation system?