We replaced the caliper on the front passenger side of the van a few weeks ago and I noticed when we bled the brakes that the rotor was spinning freely. I was wondering why this coulod be happening and what I can do to stop it?
Tire off, Rotor spinning free on 1995 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start
- Front end suspension problems it feels like the tires are going to come off
- Having driveable issues it makes a grinding like growling sound while in motion