We replaced the caliper on the front passenger side of the van a few weeks ago and I noticed when we bled the brakes that the rotor was spinning freely. I was wondering why this coulod be happening and what I can do to stop it?
Tire off, Rotor spinning free on 1995 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon
- How to solve the error scanned on engine sensor and knock 2 sensor, fuel consump