My tire was low and the tire maintenace light came on. Had all four tires pressure checked and corrected. Light went off. Next day light came back on. Had tires checked again. Pressure was still ok. Light off. Next day, tire maintenance light on again. Had tires checked again. Still ok. What could be wrong?
Tire maintenance light stays on but pressure in tires ok. What's wrong? on 2011 Nissan Altima
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2011 Nissan Altima Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Louin, MS
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($134 - 188) in Bridgeport, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($290 - 380) in Pecos, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Barnstead, NH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($243 - 263) in Bayside, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($246 - 350) in Kewanee, MO