car has 17,000 miles on it. Fronts tires are cupping and road noise is considerable.
tire cupping on 2007 Nissan 350Z
I remember seeing lots of complaints on the Nissan 350Z forums regarding tire wear on early 350Z cars. Google Nissan 350Z forum and see the threads regarding tire wear. I just checked there are no Service bulletins or recalls regarding tire wear. Are the shocks in good condition?
2 answersNovember 07, 2012
2 answersSeptember 07, 2010
2 answersSeptember 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 350Z Questions
- Engine turns off without warning. What did I do now?
- Driving home car lost power,turns over but seems like only bottom half is turning
- My passenger seat will not move back, only forward, any suggestions?
- What should I do, short of replacing stereo unit. My CD player will not play a CD in any of the 6 CD slots. It takes it in without a glitch, but says error check CD. I have tried several different CDs?
- What is the cost to buy a new key for my 2007 350 roadster? I don't need the key fob.
2007 Nissan 350Z Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($435 - 699) in Sycamore, KS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Slaton, TX
- 97,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Whittington, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($274 - 342) in Cecil, WI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($182 - 225) in Hoosick Falls, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($358 - 390) in Glenham, SD