hello I started with a blown head gasket and number five cylinder i pulled the motor out of the car i also put a new oil pump in, water and oil pump main timing chains and the two secondary timing chains new crank spocket and both cam gears are all new it runs good until the p0016 code pops up after couple minutes of runing, i also replaced the crank sensor and cam sensor and im not sure what else to do. please help!!!
timming code #16 help!! on 2005 Dodge Magnum
Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- no cranck no start, key wont release from ignitiom
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2005 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($578 - $1,094) in Raymond, SD
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($354 - $507) in Lewiston, NE
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,097 - $1,554) in Chadwick, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($223 - $329) in Gore, VA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($72 - $94) in Wausau, FL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($46 - $55) in Ashwood, OR