where are the timing marks. i'm having hard time setting the timing.
timing setting on 2005 Scion xB
3 answersMay 12, 2010
1 answerDecember 29, 2010
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
My ac is only blowing minimal air. This happened around the same time my drivers window panel melted. What could be cauing it not to hardly blow out?
3 answersApril 18, 2016
6 answersFebruary 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xB Questions
- check engine light is on, vsc off light is on, and trac light is on.
- was there a recall on scion xb because of excessive oil usage
- What does trip A mean on dash broad
- Is there a recall on: the food light covers coming off? Or the trunk hatch?
- I need a new starter and am attempting job myself.how do I get to It?
2005 Scion xB Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($60 - 83) in Hebron, MD
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($386 - 495) in Ouray, CO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($566 - 699) in Dimmitt, TX
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($170 - 221) in Texarkana, TX
- Power Mirror Switch Replacement ($119 - 186) in Mayo, FL
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($259 - 304) in Pierson, FL