i need to know where the line up location for the timing marks on a 1996 3100 buick century
timing marks on 1996 Buick Century
1 answerMarch 18, 2015
1 answerSeptember 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($527 - 671) in Tigrett, TN
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($112 - 347) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Pickton, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Berlin Center, OH
- Decklid Release Actuator Replacement ($104 - 128) in Edwardsville, AL
- No Start Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Cornell, IL