I have a 1979 Toy pickup and need help, how many degrees off O is the timing mark. It is 4 wheel drive and has 22R fon the motor
timing mark on 1990 Toyota Pickup
1 answerAugust 03, 2011
2 answersNovember 23, 2009
2 answersJanuary 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?
- There is a piece of rubber on the crankshaft pulley that operates the alternator. Am curious how to remove said pulley so I can replace the rubber.
- Where is fuse for dome light and cigarette lighter located
- Going up hill on acceleration truck hesitates like it's not getting fuel
- Pu just stalled, cranks but won't start, 95 4 cylinder excab