I was told by the dealership that my timing gasket cap on for my oil is seaping right now. Where would I be able to go to get a good deal because they want to charge over a thousand to fix it, most of it being labor costs. Thank you
Timing Gasket Cap on 2006 Toyota Tundra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- how do I know if my rear engine mount is bad
- How difficult is it to replace the left rear wheel bearing assembly and what's the part that I need. It it hums when I'm driving 20 to 40 miles an hour. Toyota mechanic said that it was the bearing
- How do you troubleshoot the blower motor for the air conditioner. I've taken the motor out and cleaned it put it back in and when I turn on nothing happens. Should Icheck fuses next?
- After replacing my radiator do I have to reset the engines computer systems?
- Truck won't idle after i changed battery