I was told by the dealership that my timing gasket cap on for my oil is seaping right now. Where would I be able to go to get a good deal because they want to charge over a thousand to fix it, most of it being labor costs. Thank you
Timing Gasket Cap on 2006 Toyota Tundra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- power steering whine in brand new power steering pump 2002 toyota tundra
- Can coolant get into the combustion chamber?
- The knobs to the Ac/heater were glued in how much will it cost to fix
- after driving my truck for about 15 minutes it starts missing/sputtering.
- how do I know if my rear engine mount is bad