i have oil filter casing damaged. if i change the timing cover my self do i need some tool to hold the timing chain in side the cover. or timing cover just come off and timing be ok. if i need tool whare can i buy it.
timing cover on the engine on 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S4308 reports
1 answerOctober 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- S430 2004 car keeps braking by itself. Every 15 secs. Then in jerk back.
- y does the air conditioner randomly cut off does the amount of gas play a roll
- Esp and bas i cant shift out of park how can i fix this
- why does the a/c work fine and suddenly blow hot air and the cooling fan stay on
- What causes the abs and esp light to come on allowing the car to only go 30mph?