i have oil filter casing damaged. if i change the timing cover my self do i need some tool to hold the timing chain in side the cover. or timing cover just come off and timing be ok. if i need tool whare can i buy it.
timing cover on the engine on 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S4308 reports
1 answerOctober 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- why does the a/c work fine and suddenly blow hot air and the cooling fan stay on
- What causes the abs and esp light to come on allowing the car to only go 30mph?
- The car is riding sluggish and bubbling when I press gas.
- How much does it cost typically to repair or replace brake pads in the front and in the back only
- Is there a possibility to refurbish a command module that does not retain addresses on navigation system?