i have oil filter casing damaged. if i change the timing cover my self do i need some tool to hold the timing chain in side the cover. or timing cover just come off and timing be ok. if i need tool whare can i buy it.
timing cover on the engine on 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S4308 reports
1 answerOctober 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- Car got wet because of flood. Didn't go thru water. Car won't start.
- How do i replace the wiper motor?
- S430 2004 car keeps braking by itself. Every 15 secs. Then in jerk back.
- y does the air conditioner randomly cut off does the amount of gas play a roll
- Esp and bas i cant shift out of park how can i fix this