Does the 2009 Hyundai azera gls 3.3liter engine have a timing chain?
Timing chains on 2009 Hyundai Azera
Verified for the Hyundai Azera44 reports
1 answerApril 13, 2011
2 answersAugust 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Azera Questions
- I have a 2007 Hyundia Azera dome lights and locks, and remote stoped working y?
- trunk,fob,dome lights stop working
- What is a Cam Actuator engine light sensor? Problem?
- I just repair my 09azera engine completely?how should i drive it for best result
- I just repair my 09 azera.how should i drive it fore best results?
2009 Hyundai Azera Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($319 - 524) in Montour, IA
- Battery Replacement ($153 - 202) in Vallonia, IN
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ferdinand, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Francisco, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($71 - 84) in Orr, MN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($353 - 442) in Robbins, NC