Does the 2009 Hyundai azera gls 3.3liter engine have a timing chain?
Timing chains on 2009 Hyundai Azera
Verified for the Hyundai Azera39 reports
1 answerApril 13, 2011
2 answersAugust 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Azera Questions
- trunk,fob,dome lights stop working
- What is a Cam Actuator engine light sensor? Problem?
- I just repair my 09azera engine completely?how should i drive it for best result
- I just repair my 09 azera.how should i drive it fore best results?
- The back of my passenger seat will not adjust up or down. How can I fix it?
2009 Hyundai Azera Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Montour, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Vallonia, IN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ferdinand, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($208 - 248) in Francisco, IN
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($88 - 111) in Orr, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($370 - 467) in Robbins, NC