i here a ticking sound when i excelerate i started hearing nois when i change the alternator i check ok on tightness do i have to replace the timing chain or just adjust the chain tensioner if a do need to change let me know or if i just have to turn the tension let me know clock-wise or counter clock wise.
timing chain tensioner on 1992 Nissan Sentra
Asked by for the 1992 Nissan Sentra
1 more answer
2 answersJanuary 06, 2010
2 answersNovember 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
1992 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($256 - $647) in Raymond, OH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wheatland, IA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($472 - $570) in Arcadia, IN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($139 - $192) in Iron City, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($481 - $623) in Platteville, CO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Stockport, OH