Daily commuter, 206k miles
Timing chain replacement interval on 2003 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- What oil is best for 1998 mustang gt 4.6l sohc. Motorcraft 5w20 or 5w30
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
2003 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($536 - $693) in Olivet, MI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New Knoxville, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($307 - $433) in Deal Island, MD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($48 - $250) in Olema, CA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($129 - $256) in Harvard, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($368 - $535) in Turtle Lake, WI