three different macanics have worked on it,, about time chevey pais for this one,, who would I contact for such a request,,
timing chain or tentioners are going out again,this makes the fifth time 150,000 on 2001 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2001 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($150 - 231) in Sycamore, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($387 - 585) in Rinard, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Suttons Bay, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 145) in New Lebanon, IN
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($82 - 95) in New Troy, MI
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,280 - 2,270) in Minoa, NY