Hi, I was wondering that corolla 11 has a timing belt / chain? ALso every how many miles we need to change it? THxs
Timing chain / belt on 2011 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
March 16, 2011
timing chain. does not need to be replaced except at engine overhaul which is around 200k.
2 answersJuly 21, 2010
3 answersApril 15, 2009
1 answerSeptember 24, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +