Hi, I was wondering that corolla 11 has a timing belt / chain? ALso every how many miles we need to change it? THxs
Timing chain / belt on 2011 Toyota Corolla
BEST ANSWER by user91328,
March 16, 2011
timing chain. does not need to be replaced except at engine overhaul which is around 200k.
1 answer 1 comment
2 answersJuly 21, 2010
3 answersApril 15, 2009
1 answerSeptember 24, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers