Hi, I was wondering that corolla 11 has a timing belt / chain? ALso every how many miles we need to change it? THxs
Timing chain / belt on 2011 Toyota Corolla
BEST ANSWER by user91328,
March 16, 2011
timing chain. does not need to be replaced except at engine overhaul which is around 200k.
1 answer 1 comment
2 answersJuly 21, 2010
3 answersApril 15, 2009
1 answerSeptember 24, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?