How do i change the timing chain on my 2wd dakota
timing chain on 1994 Dodge Dakota
1 answerApril 10, 2015
1 answerFebruary 19, 2011
2 answersNovember 17, 2013
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
1 answerApril 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home