I have a rattle when I first start the car and it appears to be on the left side of the engine. What could it be?
timing chain on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
4 answersNovember 26, 2012
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am10 reports
1 answerFebruary 03, 2015
1 answerJune 14, 2011
1 answerJune 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?