when do i need to change it
timing chain on 2005 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla4 reports
1 answerApril 19, 2009
3 answersApril 15, 2009
4 answersDecember 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +