when do i need to change it
timing chain on 2005 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla4 reports
1 answerApril 19, 2009
3 answersApril 15, 2009
4 answersDecember 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?