how to fix timing chian on a 1991 nissan 240sx
timing chain on 1991 Nissan 240SX
ANSWER by dandd ,
December 18, 2009
I would go here and pay for a 1 year subscription for your car. it will tell you, step by step about this repair. This repair is NOT for beginners by the way, I hope that you have some mechanical car experience.
Verified for the Nissan 240SX1 report
1 answerNovember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- My brakes keep locking, everything has been changed, calipers, brake hoses;
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
1991 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Hanna, WY
- Fuel Filter Change ($88 - 115) in Ocoee, TN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($347 - 443) in Little York, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($631 - 1,666) in South Byron, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Arroyo, PR