how to fix timing chian on a 1991 nissan 240sx
timing chain on 1991 Nissan 240SX
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
December 18, 2009
I would go here and pay for a 1 year subscription for your car. it will tell you, step by step about this repair. This repair is NOT for beginners by the way, I hope that you have some mechanical car experience.
Verified for the Nissan 240SX1 report
1 answerNovember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- My brakes keep locking, everything has been changed, calipers, brake hoses;
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
1991 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 249) in Hanna, WY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,197 - 1,528) in Ocoee, TN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($442 - 1,505) in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Starter Replacement ($277 - 512) in Little York, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($491 - 542) in South Byron, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($818 - 1,113) in Arroyo, PR