DOES TIMING CHAIN NEED TO BE REPLACED ONCE THE THERMOSTAT , WATER PUMP GO OUT ?
TIMING CHAIN on 2004 Dodge Intrepid
Verified for the Dodge Intrepid5 reports
Verified for the Dodge Intrepid8 reports
2 answersApril 11, 2009
1 answerMarch 10, 2010
1 answerFebruary 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.