DOES TIMING CHAIN NEED TO BE REPLACED ONCE THE THERMOSTAT , WATER PUMP GO OUT ?
TIMING CHAIN on 2004 Dodge Intrepid
2 answersApril 11, 2009
1 answerMarch 10, 2010
1 answerFebruary 18, 2011
1 answerOctober 28, 2010
3 answersJanuary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?