How would I find the timing chain marks? I am trying to change the timing chain but not sure where the timing marks are. Can anyone help me?
timing chain on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
2 answersOctober 26, 2011
1 answerJuly 12, 2010
2 answersDecember 14, 2014
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner12 reports
3 answersFebruary 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl