How would I find the timing chain marks? I am trying to change the timing chain but not sure where the timing marks are. Can anyone help me?
timing chain on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner13 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner8 reports
2 answersOctober 26, 2011
1 answerJuly 12, 2010
2 answersDecember 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1996 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Obrien, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - $70) in Kosciusko, MS
- Brake Drum Replacement ($395 - $612) in Norma, NJ
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($685 - $2,142) in Schenevus, NY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - $145) in Stout, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($270 - $281) in Norris, SC