Any idea of the cost to replace a timing chain in our 2003 Explorer? Parts/Labor. RepairPal doesn't list this and I'm having trouble estimating a fair price. Please advise.
Timing Chain on 2003 Ford Explorer
3 answersMay 18, 2015
Verified for the Ford Explorer170 reports
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
1 answerNovember 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?