Any idea of the cost to replace a timing chain in our 2003 Explorer? Parts/Labor. RepairPal doesn't list this and I'm having trouble estimating a fair price. Please advise.
Timing Chain on 2003 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer162 reports
3 answersMay 18, 2015
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
1 answerNovember 01, 2009
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.