Any idea of the cost to replace a timing chain in our 2003 Explorer? Parts/Labor. RepairPal doesn't list this and I'm having trouble estimating a fair price. Please advise.
Timing Chain on 2003 Ford Explorer
3 answersMay 18, 2015
Verified for the Ford Explorer172 reports
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
1 answerNovember 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 100,000 Mile Service ($319 - 438) in Pawnee, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Boligee, AL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in Luray, KS
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($428 - 511) in Burtrum, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($474 - 513) in Greenacres, FL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($902 - 2,245) in Bloomsbury, NJ