Any idea of the cost to replace a timing chain in our 2003 Explorer? Parts/Labor. RepairPal doesn't list this and I'm having trouble estimating a fair price. Please advise.
Timing Chain on 2003 Ford Explorer
3 answersMay 18, 2015
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
Verified for the Ford Explorer167 reports
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.