After changing the water pump, truck will not fire. Checked fuel pump, distributor, plugs/wires, coil. Everything is good. Could it be the timing chain?
Timing chain? on 1997 Dodge Dakota
1 answerApril 10, 2015
1 answerFebruary 19, 2011
2 answersNovember 17, 2013
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
1 answerApril 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals