After changing the water pump, truck will not fire. Checked fuel pump, distributor, plugs/wires, coil. Everything is good. Could it be the timing chain?
Timing chain? on 1997 Dodge Dakota
1 answerApril 10, 2015
1 answerFebruary 19, 2011
2 answersNovember 17, 2013
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
1 answerApril 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- Can I use a different years fuel pump with a 1995 dodge dakota v8 Magnum
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6