Purchased pre-owned car from dealer/shop. Had it checked by third party mechanic. Recommended timing belt/water pump/thermostat be replaced (68,000k). Seller replaced belt but not pump or thermostat stating both appeared to have been replaced. How can I be sure?
timing belt/water pump/thermostat on 1998 Honda Civic
1 answerAugust 10, 2010
2 answersJanuary 07, 2011
1 answerSeptember 10, 2010
0 answersMay 19, 2015
1 answerJune 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth