While Audi suggests 90k for the timing belt + H20 pump service, can I still have it performed early at 70k?
Timing Belts on 2003 Audi A4 Quattro
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro16 reports
1 answerJanuary 07, 2017
1 answerApril 05, 2011
2 answersNovember 14, 2009
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
2003 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Norwood, MO
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Deer Lodge, MT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($465 - 872) in Huntsville, TN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($550 - 635) in Cayce, SC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($186 - 273) in Belfast, NY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Howard, CO