How can I get an estimate on changeing the timing belt, water pump, and serpentine belt as a combination? The car has 97,000 miles on it. I also need a garage in the Memphis, Germantown area.
Timing belt, water pump replacement on 2000 Lexus LS400
1 answerFebruary 17, 2011
2 answersDecember 11, 2009
2 answersSeptember 06, 2011
1 answerDecember 30, 2010
1 answerMay 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
2000 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stoutsville, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,368 - 3,209) in Brownville, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Newburyport, MA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Hazelton, ID
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,072 - 1,242) in Superior, NE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($431 - 543) in Carpentersville, IL