I am overdue for Timing belt replacement and my mechanic says I should also have water pump replaced at same time. Is this necessary?
Timing Belt & Water Pump? on 2003 Kia Sedona
2 answersJuly 25, 2013
3 answersOctober 17, 2013
0 answersMay 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($281 - 413) in Port Republic, MD
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($365 - 455) in Wauna, WA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Skyland, NC
- AC Condenser Replacement ($499 - 590) in Gamaliel, KY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Williamstown, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($212 - 282) in Muldoon, TX