I am overdue for Timing belt replacement and my mechanic says I should also have water pump replaced at same time. Is this necessary?
Timing Belt & Water Pump? on 2003 Kia Sedona
2 answersJuly 25, 2013
0 answersMay 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
- Had the fuel pump replaced last week it ran for about couple of . pump is work
- All the warning lights turned on on dashboard and car wants to stop.
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?