I am overdue for Timing belt replacement and my mechanic says I should also have water pump replaced at same time. Is this necessary?
Timing Belt & Water Pump? on 2003 Kia Sedona
3 answersOctober 17, 2013
2 answersJuly 25, 2013
0 answersMay 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?
- Electronic throttle control/ what do they cost?