clockwise or counterclockwise?
timing belt rotation on 1998 Toyota Sienna
3 answersFebruary 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
1998 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($234 - 342) in Shiloh, NJ
- AC Compressor Replacement ($838 - 1,310) in Aurora, OR
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 76) in Camano Island, WA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Ashland, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($74 - 94) in Skiatook, OK
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($355 - 459) in Winburne, PA