At how many miles should timing belt be replaced on 2003 Toyota Camry LE 6cyl? When having timing belt replaced is it usual for the repair facility to also want to replace all the belts as well as the water pump?
Timing belt replacement, when and what else on 2003 Toyota Camry
1 answerJune 07, 2010
3 answersFebruary 09, 2013
2 answersFebruary 23, 2015
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?