At how many miles should timing belt be replaced on 2003 Toyota Camry LE 6cyl? When having timing belt replaced is it usual for the repair facility to also want to replace all the belts as well as the water pump?
Timing belt replacement, when and what else on 2003 Toyota Camry
3 answersFebruary 09, 2013
1 answerJune 07, 2010
2 answersFebruary 23, 2015
1 answerAugust 17, 2014
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?