When is the timing belt supposed to be replaced?
Timing Belt Replacement on 2005 Lexus RX330
2 answersJanuary 05, 2011
3 answersFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerJanuary 18, 2016
2 answersJuly 10, 2010
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
- CEL,VSC,TRAC OFF. All else normal no leaks then noise &LARGE coolant leak
- My left brake tail light melted - any idea what could cause this?
- Why did my key push buttons quit working?
- trunk opening mechanism makes grinding sound and only opens door an inch. How can this be fixed without excessive cost?
- Rear-end locked up while driving