when should timing belt be replaced?
timing belt replacement on 2001 Ford Ranger
2 answersNovember 12, 2009
1 answerJune 03, 2010
2 answersSeptember 20, 2010
Verified for the Ford Ranger10 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- Where to take the vehicle for body damage? And also need to get the best price
- error code read #2 spark plug or wire needed to replaced, no improvement
- Overdrivelightblinksandnowafter3weeks transmissionisslowtoshiftorhardshift
- Where is air door actuator located & do I need any special tools to replace it ?
- After my truck runs for about 20 min. alarm sounds at random times