What's the mileage interval to replace the timing belt?
Timing belt replacement on 2007 Volkswagen Jetta
1 more answer
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta9 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta66 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta31 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta52 reports
3 answersFebruary 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2007 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($321 - 466) in Locust Gap, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($32 - 76) in Meredith, CO
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($95 - 178) in Gregory, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($42 - 105) in Murray, KY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($692 - 713) in Kirkland, AZ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 116) in Savannah, GA