What's the mileage interval to replace the timing belt?
Timing belt replacement on 2007 Volkswagen Jetta
1 more answer
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta10 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta71 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta39 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta74 reports
3 answersFebruary 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2007 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Locust Gap, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Meredith, CO
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($371 - 480) in Gregory, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($872 - 1,293) in Murray, KY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($188 - 233) in Kirkland, AZ
- Battery Cable Replacement ($189 - 213) in Savannah, GA