If annual mileage is only 3000 miles/year, is it suggested that the timing belt be replaced after a specific number of year? If so, how many?
Timing Belt Replacement on 2004 Toyota Camry
3 answersFebruary 09, 2013
6 answersJuly 18, 2009
1 answerJune 07, 2010
2 answersOctober 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?