timing belt replacement on 2003 Mazda Protege
3 answersFebruary 01, 2011
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
Verified for the Mazda Protege36 reports
2 answersMarch 02, 2011
1 answerAugust 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
- What could be cause of my Mazda not picking up speed?
- Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VSS for 1999 to 2003 Mazda Protégé?
- Why can't my car make it up the mountain? It loses power & slows down.