I bought this 2005 A4 new and it now has 32,700 miles. The dealer recommend a timing belt replacement but is it necessary with so low miles? What should a job like this cost?
Timing Belt Replacement ?? on 2005 Audi A4
Verified for the Audi A419 reports
2 answersOctober 26, 2009
Verified for the Audi A447 reports
1 answerAugust 12, 2010
1 answerJune 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Hello, I have an audi 2013 A4 that won't start, no lights on, MMI Works
- Should I replace my transmission or dump the car?
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
2005 Audi A4 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($675 - 1,925) in Marshall, MN
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Hartington, NE
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,233 - 1,574) in Edgewater, MD
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($218 - 393) in Polvadera, NM
- Horn Replacement ($180 - 273) in Monticello, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($233 - 470) in Woodston, KS