I bought this 2005 A4 new and it now has 32,700 miles. The dealer recommend a timing belt replacement but is it necessary with so low miles? What should a job like this cost?
Timing Belt Replacement ?? on 2005 Audi A4
Verified for the Audi A419 reports
Verified for the Audi A447 reports
2 answersOctober 26, 2009
1 answerAugust 12, 2010
1 answerJune 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
- Drivers seat backrest won't stay in upright position
- Dear Sir/Madam, What could be the cause of the power loss,jerking and cutting o