hi i have this Vw cabriolete i replace the timing belt and still won't fire , do i sync anything how do i do that what is my new steps thank you.
timing belt replace on 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet
5 answersFebruary 12, 2010
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Problems(7)
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair Estimates
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Q&A(16)
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Recalls(4)
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Shops
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabriolet Questions
- How to replace the fuel filter 92 cabriolet?
- Car misfiring.running on 3 cylinders.plugs,ignition leads,distributor cap &rotor
- I have a Volkswagen cabriolet 1989 and the windshield wipers will not turn off.
- I replaced both transfer/main fuel pumps and main still whines
- What would cause the headlights to go out and the car to die?
1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($67 - 104) in Arrey, NM
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($262 - 357) in Taylorsville, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($149 - 189) in Mabie, WV
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($193 - 303) in Vado, NM
- Rack & Pinion Assembly Replacement ($1,011 - 1,198) in Noxen, PA
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($125 - 149) in Keota, IA