2002 Camry - nothing in owner's manual under "timing chain" or "timing belt" (the car is used and maybe documentation is missing) - is it a chain or a belt and when should the chain/belt be replaced? Thank you!
TIMING BELT OR CHAIN? on 2002 Toyota Camry
3 answersFebruary 09, 2013
2 answersFebruary 25, 2015
5 answersMarch 23, 2010
2 answersAugust 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?