2002 Camry - nothing in owner's manual under "timing chain" or "timing belt" (the car is used and maybe documentation is missing) - is it a chain or a belt and when should the chain/belt be replaced? Thank you!
TIMING BELT OR CHAIN? on 2002 Toyota Camry
4 answersFebruary 09, 2009
3 answersFebruary 09, 2013
2 answersAugust 12, 2009
5 answersMarch 23, 2010
2 answersFebruary 25, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .