2002 Camry - nothing in owner's manual under "timing chain" or "timing belt" (the car is used and maybe documentation is missing) - is it a chain or a belt and when should the chain/belt be replaced? Thank you!
TIMING BELT OR CHAIN? on 2002 Toyota Camry
3 answersFebruary 09, 2013
4 answersFebruary 09, 2009
2 answersAugust 12, 2009
2 answersFebruary 25, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?